Newest App Proves Conservative Values

Find My Friends


Man Claims iPhone's 'Find My Friends' Feature Found His Cheating Wife


"I got my wife a new 4S and loaded up Find My Friends without her knowing. She told me she was at her friend's house in the East Village. I've had suspicions about her meeting this guy who lives uptown. Lo and behold, Find my Friends has her right there."
It's too easy to throw the stones of judgment from afar, so I won't comment anothers fall directly. I would like for you to consider the most logical and economical type of government: self government.  It requires the least amount of taxes, regulation and litigation.  If this lady (allegedly) had more self government, she likely would not have required external government (suspicious tracking husband) to hold her to account.  My desire is to hold myself accountable in life to family and loved ones so that I can internally govern myself and hopefully make the right decisions.  Self government is cheap, logical and economical.  When we can't make wise choices from governing ourselves, we typically have laws/consequences that keep us in check.  Sadly, liberalism has taken 'self government' to an entirely different notion now openly called "together government" where we all throw money into a pot and they divvy up (debt and widening income gaps to show for it.)  So much for the cheap and logical self government.  Needing externally imposed agents to help run our lives where law's can't is expensive to families...in more way's then one.  May the debt levels of the world be a sober reminder of the costs of abandoning self government on a political level.  May this 'iCheat' app be a reminder on the impacts of not making ourselves voluntarily accountable and finding rewards in self government.