Sunday Psalm: 13 - "I Have Trusted In Your Loving-Kindness

Psalm 1, Verse 1 and 2 in Biblia Hebraica Stut...Image via Wikipedia

Psalm 13

New Life Version (NLV)

Psalm 13

Prayer for Help in Time of Trouble
 1 How long, O Lord? Will You forget me forever? How long will You hide Your face from me? 2 How long must I plan what to do in my soul, and have sorrow in my heart all the day? How long will those who hate me rise above me? 3 Look on me and answer, O Lord, my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep the sleep of death. 4 Or the one who hates me will say, “I have power over him.” And those who hate me will be happy when I am shaken.
 5 But I have trusted in Your loving-kindness. My heart will be full of joy because You will save me. 6 I will sing to the Lord, because He has been good to me.


New Life Version (NLV)Copyright © 1969 by Christian Literature International


credit: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalm%2013&version=NLV 


The Lord responds to the deepest longings, and deepest needs, of our hearts. He is not found at the end of a logical argument; he is found at the point of your deepest need.  Have a good Day.